Pages

Saturday 13 November 2021

From the Mouse Family

 Hi Everyone

I fell in love with these Mice Digi Stamps when they were released a couple weeks ago at Sweet November Stamps
 
I had to have them all lol!  You can find them all HERE along with the Mouse House that comes with Chrissy. There was also a scene builder which has the Garland in it and you can find that HERE
 
I coloured the scene/images using Copics and a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.  I added Diamond Sparkles Glitter and stamped a sentiment using Versafine White Ink.  I could do with a brighter white ink pad as this is not as bright as I would like so if anyone has an recommendations I would love to hear them!
 
I had such fun colouring up this scene.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this cad with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card .. love that sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully whimsical Lisa! Intricate coloring. Thank you for sharing your Hearth warming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner 7 Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun seasonal creation, many thanks for joining in with our Christmas theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lisa J ... how cute is this! Brought an instant smile to my face! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your coloring is perfect! Great slimline design too. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just the cutest ever, I can see why you loved them and the coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon