Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Gnome with Igloo Scene

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


I just had to colour up Scandinavian Festive Gnome again but this time I put him with the Digital Igloo Background Stamp and coloured this all up using Copics  I added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter too to give a it a bit of Sparkle!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the scene. Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image and colouring, it just works lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and colouring cute image and great background

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card, love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. back with DT hat on thanks for sharing at PFM with our Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cool project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon