Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

Festive Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


These new releases that are coming thick and fast are just too cute!
 
Here is the new gnome image called Scandinavian Festive Gnome  I have made a card with him on his own but a girlfriend has appeared in the shop for him so I need to colour him up again with his little Gnome Girlfriend lol
 
I coloured this image/scene using Copics and a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen. The sentiment I hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.
 
The background is inspired by a video from Advenures in Colouring with Amy I adapted it a bit to suit my Gnome!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 


 

 

13 comments:

  1. Dit is een geweldig toffe kaart.
    This is a really lovely creation.
    Claudia

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card! love that gnome and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love how you did that background!! I'm going to check out the video on the fb group, I want to learn how to do that snowy background, it looks so real! Thanks for sharing that info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm just loving all the gnomes this year! What a fabulous scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorably cute scene and gnome! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous winter scene with gorgeous colouring..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie proud Designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Great work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, this is so awesome! I love you coloring! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute - love the wintry background too!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon