Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Pink, Sparkle and Pearls Recipe

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 


This month is a very special challenge as it is dedicated to the lovely lady who started the blog who sadly passed away in February this year. She also owned Dragonfly Dreams and Crafty Animals too. Traci was my friend for several years and we had a long online friendship and I miss being able to chat to her everyday like we did for so long.  

Traci's three favourite crafty things were Pink, Sparkle & Pearls so this month that is our theme.  You need to show at least one of these things on your project.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I have used this image called Valentines Girl which was a freebie in Kit and Clowder in February.  I cannot find the image in the Julia Spiri Store so think it might have been an exclusive but you can see all the lovely Julia Spiri Images HERE in the Etsy Store.

I coloured the image with Copics and used Die-Namics Scalloped Stitch Border Dies to cut the shape.  I added Diamond Sparkles Pink Glitter to some of the balloons and used a white gel pen to add spots to some of the others.  I popped on two satin pink bows and finished with Pink Pearl Hearts.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeously cute image love the sparkle and great border dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation and all so beautifully coloured and the touches of glitter are such a good idea, perfect for our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon