Pages

Saturday 25 May 2019

CAS Bee

Hi Everyone

So I am trying to perfect a "True" CAS card. I cannot believe how hard CAS really is lol!  You look at a CAS card and think there is actually not much to it but there so is!!!

This card is a 5" x 7" and I have used the adorable Bee Happy digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas which I have coloured using Copics.  I used a rubber stamp to stamp the honeycomb border and coloured this with Copics too.

The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Inkylicious.  My Stamping as always was done using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.

Do you struggle with CAS like me?  I will keep trying lol! 

I followed the latest sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch 


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Looks great to me Lisa and answer is Yes CAS in its purest kind 1 layer no embellishments is really so hard unless you create a scene and take far longer than people can imagine. Liking your rubber stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Lisa love the honeycomb border and little Bee -weirdly enough CAS can take longer than something full of embellishments!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The honeycomb border is perfect for this sweet bee! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute !
    Thank you for joininv us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card, you did it justice...thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun summer card ... with your cute bee. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy Craft challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon