Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Jack with his Cupcake

Hi Everyone

It is my turn to share a touch of inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios today.



My card has been made using the cute Jacks Ginger Cupcake which I have coloured using Copics

The card blank is a 6" Square and the patterned paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I typed the sentiment on the laptop when I printed the image.  To finish I added some clear snowflake gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 
ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kids 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute gingerbread man and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon