Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Gingerbread Cuteness

Hi Everyone

It is Tuesday again and that means it is my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 


 I couldn't choose a favourite gingerbread character so I decided to combine three of them into this box card. 

The digi stamps are called Ginger Spice Cupcake, Jack's Ginger Cookie Baker and Jack's Ginger Cupcake  I have coloured them all using Copics.

The patterned paper is from Helz Cuppleditch. I used a die cut Tree and decorated it with Gold beads, clear gems and a Star.  The "Christmas" word die cut is a Cheery Lynn Die.  I finished by adding some Gold Snowflakes.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I've never tried making a box card, but this is making me feel inspired. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pop up Christmas card, great digi images too. Thank you for joining the Daisy Chains challenge this month and good luck. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pop-up card and love the gingerbread figures-beautifuly coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant box card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa I love this Christmas box card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Anything But a Square Card” and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon