Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Footballer Andy

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


This card is made using one of the latest releases in the shop called Football Andy 2 
The digi actually comes with Andy kneeing a ball in the air but I cropped the ball and enlarged it and used it as the background!

I cut the circles using GoKreate circle dies and fussy cut the image.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before I printed the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Shaped Cards 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Lisa the cute footballer looks great against the card sized football
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Love the coloring you did! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon