Pages

Saturday 27 April 2019

Up Up and Away!

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


For my project today I made this hanging heart to decorate a little boys bedroom/playroom using Unicorn Balloon which I have coloured with Copics and a Clear Star Jelly Roll Pen. Boys like Unicorns too!  (Well mine does anyway lol!) The clouds and sun are a spellbinders die and I added ribbon to hang it.  I popped on a couple of punched butterflies to finish.

I would like to enter this hanging heart into the following Challenges

Cardz 4 Guyz - Whatever the Weather/ 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Vehicles 
Craft Rocket Challenges - For Men/Boys 
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything Goes/For Men/Boys
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Animals 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes 
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 





8 comments:

  1. Fab hanging love all the added clouds with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sweet project. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a lovely wall hanging for a baby boy’s bedroom. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card, thank your for participation at Crafty Catz challangeblog and I hope to se you in ouer next challanfe too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous heart hanger Lisa love the cute Unicorn in the balloon and great clouds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - thank you for entering our challenge at Fabn'Funky - and sorry for the late comment hugs Judithxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon