Pages

Saturday 13 April 2019

For Dad

Hi Everyone

Today I have a Father's Day Card to share with you.  I am getting ahead before it looms up on me lol!

For this card I followed this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I really like it so I kept my design exactly to it rather than change it at all

Here is the sketch 


My card is a 7" x 5" and I have used a stitched star die and a Cheery Lynn Banner die.  The sentiment is hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad and is from Stampingallday.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

The Paper Shelter - Add Some Stars 
Craft Rocket Challenges - For Men/Boys 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes 


 I also made another one as I loved the sketch.  Its very similar lol



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so cute! Love the banner dies you used! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beatiful cards Lisa and love the banner dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those banner dies are gorgeous!! I really like the clean white and green choice for your card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the layered dies with the lacy edges and the powerful impact of the simple color scheme. A great sentiment, too!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design. Love green and white together too. Great job with the sketch.
    Thank you for sharing your talent over with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, I love the sentiment! The colours are great, wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love your colors and your bang on with the sketch :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Altantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon