Pages

Monday 4 December 2023

Post Box Mice Shaker

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the Post Box Mice digi image and made a Flat Shaker card

I created the background using Distress inks and a snowflake stencil and added a couple of snow mounds to the front to stand the Postbox on

I coloured the image using Copics
 
The shaky bits are from Sweet November Stamps

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon