Pages

Saturday 9 December 2023

Griswold's Grotto

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Today is the last digi release of this year and its a gorgeous one!  We have gone all Festive Sea Creatures/Mermaids.  You can see lots of inspiration using these new release images by the DT in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I used Griswold and some of the new scene builder digis and paired them up with the older Sandcastle Background Builder
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics and added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter and some additional sparkle using a clear star gelly roll pen.  I added some details using a white gel pen too
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

9 comments:

  1. Sandcastle, shells, stars, Santa hat, shadows, scallops,,,I found lots more S items in your creative take on Christmas!!! Fun and festive, Lisa!!! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC's new something with S for Christmas theme! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... just perfect! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our STAMP ACT week!

    Lori
    KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, a Santa Walrus!!!! He just couldn't be any cuter, and I love your background. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute. What a darling image. So glad you shared this darling card over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design, Lisa - beautifully coloured as always.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute card. Thank you so much for sharing in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has got to be one of my top 5 Christmas cards this year. Love all the elements. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon