Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Merry Grinch-mas

Hi Everyone

Both my boys love The Grinch and so here is the card I have made for my Youngest Son.  I know that this will be very well received when I give it to him!

The stamp is a clear stamp from C. C. Designs and I have coloured it up using Copics and added some Diamond Sparkle Glitter 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



10 comments:

  1. Love your Grinch card! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sentiment for this Christmas grinch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Lisa it's fabulous- love your Grinch card! Than you so much for joining in at Fab'n' Funky , Crafty Calendar and Sweet Stampin' Challenges
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously fun Grinch card, surely will make him smile, it did me!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Lisa I love this stamp and fab card Have a merry Christmas & happy New Year thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card Lisa - thanks again for joining us at PFM. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon