Pages

Saturday 2 December 2023

Christmas Cookie Release

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
There is a new Digi Stamp Release today and we are having fun with a Christmas Cookie Theme. The DT and a Guest Designer will be sharing their inspiration with you in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

3 comments:

  1. A sweet and pretty card, those digis are so cute, thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz. Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the little images you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon