Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Relaxing Dave

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



I took a step away from the new releases and used this older image called Relaxing Dave to make my Husbands Birthday card from the kids

I have coloured this image using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful colouring! He will LOVE this!
    Jackie , GD Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Dad card, super coloring, and perfectly CAS! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. great dad card an coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, the colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon