Pages

Friday 10 February 2023

Epona Windsong

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here as it is the start of this months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
This month our theme is Anything Goes or the option of Flowers.  They can either be in the image or on your project, the interpretation is yours.  This challenge runs until 9th March
 
For my card I have coloured up one of my favourite images that is in the Sweet November Stamps Store 
 
She is called Epona Windsong and I have wanted to colour her up for absolutely ages but she was one of those images that I found intimidating and did not have the confidence to work with.  But I decided to get my Big Girl Pants on and have a go and so here she is together with her Copic Scene
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully colored image, Lisa! Your flowers look amazing, as does the whole scene! How nice to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa those big girl pants really worked this is stunning thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa: Intriguing fantasy image- half creature and half character! Your coloring skills are incredible! Awesome card! Thanks for sharing with us at your 'old place'! :) --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - what fabulous colouring. I think I must have looked it for a good few minutes - so peaceful. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lisa this is superb! Beautifully bright perfect for spring. Thank for joining us every week at Crafty Catz
    Have a lovely rest of the week
    Hugs Bridget x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Lisa! Love your coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEANN'S WORLD 101 challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just Wow! excellent coloring and adding of the background. Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge~ Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon