Pages

Saturday 11 February 2023

Heart Chloe Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


For today;s project I have made a gift bag.  The image is the newly released Heart Chloe digi stamp which I coloured with Copics and I also used one of the digi papers that you can find in the Bunnies and Rainbows Digi Paper Pack

 I haven't used paper flowers or gems for a long time so I grabbed those out for this project too
 
I cut the hearts using a Memory Box Die

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

15 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, This would be so perfect over at the Paper à la Mode Challenge where our February theme is 'I Love...' We are AG except greeting cards, so come play along if you'd like! Katrina https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2023/02/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such pretty paper and an adorable character. Love your hanging hearts and pretty colours. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers, Lisa!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the gift bag you created

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable gift bag with all those hearts, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tender and heartwarming gift bag, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck ! Hope you will join us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift bag. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a cutie and what a lovely way to give a gift! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Copic coloring is wonderful, Lisa, with all the highlights in your little girl's hair. Beautifully done! How nice to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautifully decorated gift bag Lisa. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet image and your papers and flowers are perfect too! Such a lovely idea to decorate a gift bag too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorably cute cute gift bag!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea - well done and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge~ Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon