Pages

Sunday 5 February 2023

Heart Gnome and his Frogs

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


OMG I cannot keep up with all the cuteness that keeps arriving what feels like on a daily basis into the Pink Gem Designs Store.  My desk has so many of these images that I need to get to lol!
 
This cutie is the recently released Heart Gnome but I added an extra frog from the Love Frogs Digital Stamp Set and gave them a little puddle to stand/sit in
 
I coloured the image and created the scene using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 



 

 

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and lovely fresh colours, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little gnome and the cute frog look very much at home in their puddle! A fabulous little scene for your beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet and adorable. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa: Thanks for coming back to TFATU and sharing this incredibly adorable and ribbeting/riveting gnome and frog friends! :) --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa- me again! Thank you for sharing this cute and fun card at Sweet Stampin' it's a perfect fit for our 'Love' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most wonderful card! GNOME!!!! He’s so adorable!Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Love this gnome. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card and sweet image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little scene! Thank you for entering LeAnn's World 101 February challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "love/romance” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon