Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Sailing the Seas

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Baby or For a Child.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I have used this image from Paper Nest Dolls called Captain Owen which I have colourd using Copics and a White Gel Pen.  I created the background using Memento Inks and a cloud die.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Moving Along With The Times - CAS 
My Time To Craft - Oh I do Like To Be Beside The Seaside 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Super card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and image love the sky-I can never get a good sky effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon