Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

CAS Bunny Friends

Hi Everyone

I am here to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 



We are all about Summer this month at DDS so I have made a card using Daisy May & Sweet Pea which I have coloured using Copics

I kept this card CAS as I just adore the image and wanted it to take centre stage.  The sentiment is from Inkylicious and I stamped this using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. 

Don't forget that DDS has a monthly Anything Goes Facebook Challenge and also this month's theme over on the Challenge Blog is Summer.  Hope to see you playing along with us!




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.




7 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and fabulous colouring great sentiment too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Lisa a beautiful card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... sugar for the eyes. Love the cute image and the sentiment is absolutely true!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#31 – On the wave}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#31 – ATG}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#61 - Animals}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious image, and so beautifully colored, Lisa! I love the sweetness of your design with that wonderful sentiment taking a good bit of my attention! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Lisa - beautifully coloured and a lovely seniment too.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon