Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Masterpiece on the Beach

Hi Everyone

Today I am sharing some Summery Inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 



I have chosen to work with Gemma and I have transported her onto the beach to paint her masterpiece!

I coloured her using Copics and made her into a CAS Card.

I created the sky using a Memento Dew Drop Ink Pad and a cloud die and the sand I coloured using Copics.  I layered her onto some Red and Blue Card Layers.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. A super image and a great background. Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card over at Allsorts Cas theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Lisa! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.. Thank you so much for your entry at LeAnns world 101..
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon