Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

July New Release Time!

Hi Everyone

It is so exciting to share this sneaky peek of a new image that will be available soon with you

We have changed the way we do the new releases so that all the images are showcased by the DT's for five days before they are available in the shop, sort of like sneak peeks.  There are three projects each day showcased in the Facebook Fan Page so head over there to see these fabulous new releases in all their glory! 

Digi Doodle Studios is releasing some New Christmas Images and I got to work with this one (And another one later in the week Shhhhhh!)


He is called Wrolin Snowboarding Gnome and I have coloured him with Copics and created him a little snowy scene to play in!

All the new releases will be available in the STORE from the 19th July.  You do not want to miss out on these cuties!

For my project I made a card with a snowy acetate wrap. (Hunkydory product)  The card is a 6" Square and the stripey paper is from Trimcraft.  I made the background by using a piece of pale blue card and then cutting some white card using MFT stitched wavy border dies.  I added a Merry Christmas Peel off and some Glod Snowflake confetti.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love your snowboarding gnome! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great snowboarding gnome image you showcased it perfectly, thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lisa love the snowboarding gnome and the snowy slopes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at KCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Santa image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! He's super cute! Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image! I love the idea of Santa snowboarding!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SheepSki Designs Challenges! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card, Lisa - love how you used the acetate on this.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon