Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Teddy Bear Blues

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge




The theme for June is It's a Man's World.  I hope you can come on over and share your masculine creations with us.

 For my DT card I have used this cute little bear from Lee Holland Art called Teddy Bear and I have coloured him up using Copics 

I kept the card CAS with just a couple of layers as I wanted him to take centre stage!  I stamped the Happy Birthday which is a rubber stamp.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. An adorable image and card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the way you have the very cute teddy, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and really cute image beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute and sweet! A fabulous CAS card, perfect for a tiny boy! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sweet and adorable card with a cute little bear and a very nice CAS design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! I really adore this precious teddy bear image!! Your coloring is beautifully done Lisa!! :) Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon