Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

New Releases at DDS

Hi Everyone

There have been some gorgeous new releases over at Digi Doodle Studios 


I am very lucky to showcase this one called Beatrice Teddy Bear which I have coloured using Copics and I have added Glossy Accents over the Balloons. I fussy cut the image.

The card is a 6" square and the patterned papers are from Crafter Companion.  I cut the aperture and frame using Little B Heart Die and also the hearts on the inside.  The Happy Birthday is a Robert Addams Die.  I added a white feather, paper roses and a satin bow and finished by popping on some Pink Pearl Gems.



 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image Lisa-fabulous colouring and great design
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image gorgoues card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable image. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute. I love your colors and fun cute image. I love the layout. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.. (I see you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy and Creations in pink.. thank you for sharing over there too.)

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and fab colouring thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as can be!!! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crazy Crafty Critters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon