Pages

Saturday 1 June 2019

Happy BirthDAY

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Special DAY.  This could be Father's day, Birthday, Moving Day etc.

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute!

I chose to make a birthday card using Violinist Janie which I have coloured with Copics and fussy cut.

The card is a 6" square and the patterned paper is from my stash. I used a My Favourite Things die to cut the swirly scalloped white border out of and a Robert Addams die for the Happy Birthday Sentiment.  I added some lilac trim, a sating bow and finished with pearly gems.

I tried something new on this card, something I have wanted to do for ages and just never got around to doing it.  I paper pieced the dress!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

8 comments:

  1. Fab idea to paper piece her dress. The colors and papers are so pretty
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lisa and love the paper pieced dress
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun and fresh looking card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT, XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image ... well done. Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. I wish you the best of luck.
    Happy Crafting.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love VeraLang. This is great! Thanks for playing at The Crafter's Cafe Challeng. I wish you the best of luck.
    Happy Crafting.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image and I love your idea of paper piecing her dress. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's June "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon