Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Triple Time

Hi Everyone

Its time for a new challenge at CCC Digi Creations.  Please come over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us this fortnight.

 
Thank you to our Sponsor for this challenge which is Aurora Wings.  The team had some wonderful images to work with.  

 

The Theme this time is 3 of a Kind.  The Image I chose is called Elf Girl with Mama Cat & Kittens and I have used 3 Paper Roses, 3 Buttons, 3 Flower Gems and 3 Purple Pearl Gems.  I think I covered the theme lol!

As well as all that I used a 6" Square Card Blank with a Bazzill Basics Purple Shade for my Base/Frame Layer.  The Background Papers are both from the same Paper Pack which is from Wild Rose Studio and I added a Purple Satin Bow.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope you can stop by again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card the image is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa I love that cutie image also those lush looking papers, fab design and love the wee embellishments, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining the challenge at
    http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty girly card, love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at dream valley

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute I just say awwwww each time I see it lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon