Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Pirate Parrot Love!

Hi Everyone

Today I have a card to share with you using TWO of the gorgeous Pirate Parrot Images from FabrikaFantasy.  Click on the link to see these and the other cute images that are available in the Store.


I have used Pirate Parrot 1 & 3 and I made an engagement card for a friend.  

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and My Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Basics BlackBird Shade.  I then layered Bazzill Basics Pomegrante onto this.  I used a Hunkydory stamp to add the hearts and then coloured them and the images in using ProMarkers.  Both the Sentimnents were stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad and they are from Stampingallday.  I added some Paper Roses, 3 Glitzy Hearts and Black Pearl Gems.  To finish I added a Polka Dot Red Bow. 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


I hope that you like my Pirate Couple.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope you can visit the Store and have a look at the great images, would be lovely to see a few more of these being coloured up around Blogland!  Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon.

19 comments:

  1. Such a charming card! The characters really look the perfect couple thanks to your pleasant design. And we just love the way you coloured the Parrots! The colouring makes them very lively. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lisa these are the cutest fantasy animals ever, lol, they are super cute and look to have so much character they certainly caught my attention and made me smile.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha, this is the most adorable engagement card I've ever come across! Such fun and cute images. I'm sure your friend will treasure it dearly. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. Have a lovely week and we hope you'll join us again next week. - Christina, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lisa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute & fun card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pirate parrots are cute. I like the addition of the hearts and roses. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the fun image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those parrots are so darn cute..... Awesome card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute, love your coloring! The sparklies are perfect! Thanks for playing at Left of Center!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combination of images.They certainly make this a fun lively engagement card.Love the added details too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card. So funny. Great image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fab card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "combine 2 images” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 89 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cutye and fun love it
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so sooo cute! Love the image! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for joining us at Left of Center with such a cute card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again.
    DT-Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon