Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

It's Christmas at Crafty Boots

Hi Everyone

I was thrilled for one of my cards to be placed in the top 3 at Crafty Boots Challenges recently.  Because of this I was asked to be a Guest Designer for their Current Challenge which is "Christmas in July"
Please come on over and join in with the challenge.  Thank you to Dionne and the Team at Crafty Boots for letting me join them for this challenge.


For my Card I used an Image by Teri Sherman (ArtiDoodles) called Festive Wreath which I coloured using ProMarkers.  I added Diamond Sparkles Clear Glitter and also used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add some sparkle and bling to the wreath.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Hunkydory Green Mirri Card.  The Patterned Paper is from Wild Rose Studio's Festive Wishes Paper Pack.  As the paper and the Image are both quite "busy" I decided not to use die cuts and too many extras so I added a Satin Bow and some Star Gems to finish.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  I love reading them all!  Hope to see you again soon.

14 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Lisa, fabulous Christmas papers and a great wreath, beautifully coloured. I love those juicy looking stars at the corners, they look good enough to eat.

    Thank you for another wonderful card and for being our Guest Designer.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous festive design, so pretty
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Fabulous colouring and I love how everything has come together. Well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card lovely colours & lo

    Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your GDT Lisa, your card is absolutely gorgeous that image of the wreath is beautiful great papers and design, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, as always, your card is very elegant, the colouring is perfect and the paper harmonizes well with the image colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous image and I love your colours. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Inspired by a Christmas Carol”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love the image. Of course it reminds me (yet again) that I really WILL have to get a start on my Christmas cards, sigh. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
    Hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely Christmas card. Love the image and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon