Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

It's my July Post with Primrose Elf

Hi Everyone

Here I am today sharing with you a card that I have made for my July Post over at Unicorn Challenge Blog.  Throughout July and August the DT will be sharing some creations with you so please come on over and see them.  Our First Challenge goes live on 1st September I do hope that you can come and join in with us.


For my Card I have used an Aurora Wings Image called Primrose Elf.  I loved colouring her and her sleeping Kitty up so much.  I coloured her using my ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped and my Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Bling.  The Patterend Paper is from the Crafters Companion Angelica Paper Pack and I have rounded the edges using my X-Cut Punch (My favourite tool I own)  I cut the flourishes using a Marriane Creatables Die and decorated them with Paper Flowers.  I added some String Pearls, a Lilac Satin Bow and Pearl Gems to the Centre of the Flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Use a Stamp/Digi 
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes In July 
 Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Midsummer Delights
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - ATG/ orTwist of Summer
Inspiration Destination - Anyhthing Goes 
Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts 
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Happy Birthday 
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes 
Little Red Wagon - Birthday Theme 
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Summer Sunshine 
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz - Summertime 
Cute Card Thursday - Ladies Only 
Scrapping4funChallenges - Summer or Winter 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

21 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lisa, a gorgeous, summery creation....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... so sweet and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - love your colouring.


    Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire and Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card. Love the card design and the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! this is beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice, love your coloring. The layering really adds to the card. Thanks for joining us at creative card crews die cut challenge.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Lisa! Fabulous coloring and beautiful color combo. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Birthday" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty with so many deatails. And such gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image! Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. So girly and sweet...great color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great image and perfect coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters for our 'Birthday' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute and fun card. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card hun. Love the image and flowers. Great colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog,hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is so beautiful Lisa I love how you have coloured that image she looks wonderful the colours are fabulous.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card, Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, love the pink and the cute image.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon