Pages

Saturday 1 June 2019

Black Pearl Pirate

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 



As always the theme is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project.

For my DT card this month I have used this cute image from Bugaboo Stamps called Pirate Bear which I have coloured using Copics

The card is a 6" square and the patterned paper is from Trimcraft.  I created several layers using this and a Black Shimmer Card.  I finished by adding Black Pearl Gems.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. A delightful card Lisa
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of teddy bear juice! So sweet, Lisa, and wonderful colors! I especially like the little "dots" you've used in shading the blue tones of your bear. Beautifully done! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile! Fabby boys' card.
    Thank you for saring your card with us at Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your cute bear pops up against the black and white papers!
    Thanks for joining the AG challenge at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the pirate bear image and great layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Masculine' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon