Pages

Thursday 6 October 2022

Snow Buddies

 Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


There have been some fabulous new releases in the Pink Gem Store and I am working my way through using them! 

This one is called Snow Buddies 

I have coloured these cuties up using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  
Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Great coloring and such a bright and happy card. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snowmencouple is so cute! Thank you for showing!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Snow Buddies ae adorably CUTE and a great sentiment to go with them!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE CO-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable couple on this lovely Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely adorable is this card with the cutest little snowman! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon