Pages

Monday 3 October 2022

Boo's Decorating!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I had so much fun creating this card and playing with a green colour for the sky!
 
This is Boo decorating his haunted mansion for Halloween
 
I have used several images to create this scene 
The sentiment is a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics 

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

7 comments:

  1. How cute, the sky turned out great, and I love those jack-o-kanterns! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween scene, so cute and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a clever & fun scene you have created! Well done Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Just a friendly reminder that our new STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE is open and ready to see your stenciled creations. Hope you’ll come join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene and darling images. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the spooky sky you created. Little Boo is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous scene on your card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong w/SNS. I LOVE their stamps and digitals! Great card! Thanks for joining us for October's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon