Pages

Sunday 30 October 2022

Pink Snow Bunny

Hi Everyone
 
Today I am sharing my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda 
 

This is one of the characters from the newly released Snow Bunny
 
I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  The pink background is a Distress Ink and I added some snow flakes with a White Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. Hope to see you again soon
 
 

10 comments:

  1. wow this fabulous , Thank you for sharing ove at POE this month do come back again
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this fabulous , Thank you for sharing ove at POE this month do come back again
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing your work with us on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute image and card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this!! Beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards, hope to see you in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite adorable! I love seeing your cards in the gallery. You are very talented Lisa. Thanks for playing with this week’s Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!!! I LOVE PINK cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so Cute! Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month and showing us some Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon