Pages

Saturday 14 May 2022

Mermaid and the Sunken Ship

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Today is the day for the latest Clear Releases and wow we have 9 new stamp sets for you. Lots of Mermaids, sentiments, sea creatures and a couple of background stamps  It's so exciting. 
Over the next four days I will be bringing you a card a day that covers all the new sets.

My first card uses elements from these 5 sets Simple Room Scene Builder, Pirate Shop Add on, Mermees Set 3, Dock on the Bay and the mermaid from the Sunshine and Seashells set
 
I created this underwater scene.  I stamped the desert island onto the porthole as a decorated porthole cover.  The mermaid and the fish have something tropical to look at in their underwater sunken ship!
 
I coloured the images using Copics and a white gel pen and used distress inks to add the blue for the water
 
If you are on Instagram there is also an instahop to celebrate this clear release. Details can be found in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The marmaid is beautifuly colored. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, awwww your little mermaid is just so adorable! Lovely colouring and a great scene - so pretty!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Sarah
    DT - Crafty Calendar

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon