Pages

Saturday 7 May 2022

Hali Clear Review

 

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
We are doing a review of previous clear stamps for MER - MAY and I have used this cutie called Hali She comes with her little crab friend. The little fish are from the Horizon Lines - Under the sea background builder stamp  I have coloured the images using Copics and the background is distress inks and a wave stencil.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampingallday
 
This preview is the lead up to the huge new Mermaid  Clear release next Saturday 14th May.  I have several cards to share with you featuring these wonderful new clear stamps so please come back and see from the 14th onwards.

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute images and wonderful card design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable image, and the blue hair really gives it some personality! Great coloring and wavy background. So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card that's made me smile! Such adorable images and I Love your design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable aquatic themed scene Lisa! Thank you for sharing your under the sea fantasy with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see more. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon