Pages

Monday 9 May 2022

Bear Cave

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this weekends review of the existing mermaids in the store and are looking forward to next Saturday when there is a huge new clear release coming 

Today I am sharing this card I made using Honey Bear  I was so excited when Amy decided to do a cave background that I knew I just had to try it.  The link to the video where you can follow and colour along is HERE
 
I have coloured this using Copics and the sentiment is from Lindsay Mason

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lisa, this is fantastic! What a gorgeous scene and the sentiment is perfect! Love it!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cave scene Lisa! Beautifully composed. Thank you for sharing your charming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous..your coloring is always a treat! Thanks so much for joining us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar again this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh so sweet thanks for joining at colour crazy
    Groetjes Josje dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon