Pages

Monday 17 January 2022

Exciting News!

 Hi Everyone

I have some extremely exciting news to share with you!

I am now a member of the Sweet November Stamps Design Team.


I just cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be working with such an amazingly talented team.  Thank you so much to Tee and Amy for inviting me.

I will be working predominantly with the existing images while the other DT members concentrate on the new releases.  

If you aren't already a member of their Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group please come on over and join us to see the amazing images and the fabulous projects that the team create over there.  Amy who is the artist also has a Facebook Page called Adventures in Coloring with Amy where she shares her colouring videos.  I have been following and colouring along with these for some months now and this card I have created for my Debut includes one of her backgrounds and you can find the video Here  

This is my favourite of all the backgrounds so far but then I am partial to a waterfall lol!  I would love to be able to sit on the rocks with a book by the waters edge and relax here!

The images I have used are Burning Love: Doby Bundle and the rocks are called Mermaid Rocks  The sentiment is included with Doby!
 
I coloured all this using Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT post Lisa, your colouring is fantastic so they're lucky to have you! This is gorgeous, love the background you have created for thed cute little dragon. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa your card is adorable. Love your coloring. Thanks for linking us with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT! super cute card and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in with the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work with a super cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Aud Sentimets, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  11. verry cute card
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Debo DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon