Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

Blue Tot Mouse

 Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is January Blues and I used Merry Christmouse - Tot Mouse from Sweet November Stamps 

I coloured him using Copics and added a Merry Christmas sentiment cut using a Tattered Lace die and Glitter Card

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute.
    Thanks for sharing it at Creative Christmas Challenge.
    Groetjes Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and funny make! Like it

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Happy new year and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon