Pages

Friday 14 January 2022

Balloon's full of Love

 Hi Everyone

A new Gnome has landed in the Conie Fong Art Etsy Store
 
Gnome Balloon and Sentiment Bundle is the latest valentine theme released and he is just too cute not to work with!!  The bundle comes with a Heart shaped balloon or a Round balloon.  I decided to make one of each.
 
I created two ATC's.  I have never made one of these before but I was inspired by a video from Adventures in Coloring with Amy after she created am ATC for a swap and thought I would have a go.  I usually make a little valentine card to go into my younger children's lunchboxes so this year they are going to get these!  

I actually thought I would struggle on something so small but it was surprisingly easy.  I was shocked!
 
I coloured the images and background using Copics
 
Head on over to the Conie Fong Facebook Group to see what the talented DT have been creating with these.
 
I would like to enter these into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these ATC's with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon. 




 
 

11 comments:

  1. FUN Gnomes, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your colorful creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scenes, I love the gnomes. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, awwww these are just sooo cute! Love the image and am admiring your colouring of both the images and the background - wonderful!
    Such a sweet idea to put them into your little 'uns lunchboxes - my daughter is a teen now and I think I would get told off if I did that, but I would've when she was younger!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, and look forward to seeing you again.

    Sarah
    DT Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenge.
    Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful with those darling messages in the colorful balloons, Lisa! Beautifully bright and cheery! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny cardes! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool ATC's- love your coloring. Fun images/darling gnomes. Thanks so much for joining in the AG challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww these are so cute! they are adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Thank for sharing it with us the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo cute! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card ... so cute image and love the bright colours
    Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon