Pages

Sunday 11 October 2020

Robins have Arrived

 Hi Everyone
 
It is showcase week for this months new releases over at Digi Doodle Studios 
 
 
I love this week when the DT share projects showing what new digis and pairables will be in the store on Friday 16th October.  Head on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group to see all the sneak peaks we will be showing you.  There are 4 cats, 2 puppies and two new pairables sets.
 
For this showcase I am playing with these gorgeous Robins which are in the A Winter's Tail Pairable Set (Link won't work until they are in the store on Friday 16th!) 
 

Isn't this set just the cutest!!  I Love post boxes so this is right up my street!
 
I have two projects to share with you during this showcase so please come back on 14th to see my other one!
 
For my first project I created my first ever canvas.  
 
I coloured the images using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.   I used acrylic paints to create the sky and swhirly snow.  The snow hill at the bottom I created by using Glitter Snow Paste.  Its really sparkly but you can't see it all that well in the photo.  I added some random snowflakes using White Pearl Drops.  To finish I cut a Merry Christmas from Glitter card using a Tattered Lace Die.  This really is a sparkly project lol!

I would like to enter this canvas into the following Challenges 

 




 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this project with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely background and super cute images. Thank you for joining our 'Winter Scene' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what sweet little critters. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really sweet Christmas creation, many thanks for joining in our 'Winter Scene or Snow' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing your sweet card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful job on your 1st (hard to believe ... it's so perfect) canvas! Excellent design and colors. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely cute snowy scene. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful canvas and background -love the cute images and all the sparkle.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very adorable! I love these images.



    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The birds are so sweet. Cute card! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon