Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

Monkey Anniversary

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 


The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal.  I hope that you can come on over and join in with us this month

For my DT project I have made a CAS style Anniversary card using the Monkeys from the It's a Jungle Out There Pairables Set which you can find in the Digi Doodle Studios Store
 
I coloured this cheeky couple using Copics and added some punched red hearts.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



 
 

7 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your very cute creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Lisa - beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun anniversary card! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon