Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

Birthday Elephant

 Hi Everyone
 
Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 
 
The theme for this month is Use Purple and/or Black and I hope that you can come on over and join in with us
 
I went with the purple option and created this slimline card using this cute image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps called Birthday Elephant   The heart paper is a digi paper from the Purple Classics Digi Paper Pack at Digi Doodle Studios The sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampingallday 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

 
 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Little Ellie's colouring matches your heart paper so well, and the design you've chosen shows off this adorable image beautifully! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering another very cute creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny's. Looking forward to seeing you again. Love Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon