Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Spring Puppy

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is Flower Power and I would love to see your pretty projects.  Hope you can come on over and join in with us 

I used a Rubber Stamp (Yes I know very unusual for me!!!) from Your Next Stamp for this card and coloured this cute image using Copics 

The Patterned Paper is from my Stash and I went all pastel shades for this card.

I added some die cut leaves and paper flowers and finished by adding pearl gems to the centres.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon