Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

Spring Chloe Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 



The theme for this month is For the Ladies/Girls.  I hope that you can come on over and share your feminine creations with us this month 

For my DT card I used this lovely image called Spring Chloe from Pink Gem Designs which I have coloured using Copics.  I made a birthday card for my Mum whose birthday is Today! 

I used my new favourite die which is from Studiolight Essentials and layered this with emerald colour card and pattern paper from my stash.  I coloured alphabet peel offs with Copics so they match the emerald colour and popped on a ribbon and made a flat bow

The flowery heart die I think is a Cheery Lynn die but I don't have the packaging anymore so not quite sure.  I finished by adding clear gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with your wonderful creation over at the Paper Shelter this week. A new fun challenge will soon be up to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card with an adorable little girl. Fab colouring. A very nice shape of card too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute, adorable and unique card you've created, Lisa! Love your details and wonderful design. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs, Lori xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute creation, great hand coloring of the image. Thanks so much for playing at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge hand colored theme this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and lovely design. Thanks for playing with us last week at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured, Lisa and a great card shape too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon