Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Snow White Tag

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at StarStampz Challenge



The theme this month is a Bingo Board



I hope that you can come on over and join in with us this month 

I made a gift tag using the image called Snow White Chibi and I have coloured her using Copics

My project actually fits two of the bingo lines
Ribbon/Lace, Digi, Yellow
and
Diecut, Yellow, Flowerx

I created the tag using a GoKreate Die.  I added yellow feathers and paper floers. I popped some pearl gems into the centre.  I finished by adding two pearl hearts



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this tag with me.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! I love the use of the feather! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical and whimsical gift tag! Excellent coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Jan's Digi blog Challenge and sharing your enchanting creation with us. Happy Crafting and Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tag. Your colouring of the image is perfect - her hair is amazing!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digi Stamps GDT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner - My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on there. Looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie creatie Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Wonderful card Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for The Crafter’s Cafe
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely colourful tag! Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tag, thanks for playing along with our Anything but a Card challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon