Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Z Fold Penguins Card

Hi Everyone

It is my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 


I tried a new shape of card this time as I was inspired when I saw this on someone elses blog.  It is called a Double Z fold and the image I used is called Penguins Lottie and Tillie 

I coloured this delightful duo using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter and made a card for my Mum and her Partner

The patterned papers are from Trimcraft.  The verse is from Circa Designs Stamps and the "Mum and Partner" is a stamp from Stampingallday.  I stamped both using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  I cut some snowflakes using a Robert Addams Die from Red Glitter card and added some white heart gems to the centres.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
LeAnn's World 101 - Challenge #20
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Christmas is Coming
Fabrika Fantasy - Winter Time
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
The Sketchy Challenges - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas/Winter
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Add an Animal
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas
My Time to Craft - Christmas Animals
Crafty Friends - Christmas



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

13 comments:

  1. Love your Critter card!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your little pengies are darling! I love all the happy dots in the background - colored snow! Your colors are pure delight! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card. I love those little penguins. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Lisa love the fold and cute penguins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! The penguins are adorable, and I love the fab fold! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love the patterned papers and of course the adorable penguins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little penguins! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Der you soon. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous little penguins and so beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's November "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon