Pages

Saturday 2 November 2019

Dragon Fun

Hi Everyone

Today is that start of the November challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn 



This month as always the theme is Anything Goes as long as it is Fantasy themed.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I made a CAS Tall Card using Dragon'Heart Pairables set from Digi Doodle Studios

I created the background using Memento Dew Drop Inks, coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them









  A little close up!


 


                                           And another ....






  
 (This one is a mirror image of the one above)


 This one looks like a princess dragon
There is sparkle on her wings but its difficult to see in the photo













 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've shared close-ups of these adorable dragons! Fantastic colouring and wonderful scene! Reminds me a bit of the Teletubbies - all we need is a baby face in that sun! So darn cute Lisa! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cute multi coloured dragons and great sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies! Oh my goodness, this is SO adorable! So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, lovely card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon