Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Snowman and Snowflakes

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Christmas/Winter

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 

For my DT card I have used the very cute Joe Frost and I have coloured him with Copics

 The card is a 7" x 5" and I used an MFT stitched wavy scalloped border die to cut the image out.  I layered this onto embossed dots card.  The words and snowflakes are all cut using dies from Robert Addams.  I finished by popping on some pearl gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is so cute, I love your snowman, beautiful card. thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the snowman
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon