Pages

Saturday 15 September 2018

Life's a Cartwheel

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at  A Gem of A Challenge

The theme for the next fortnight is One for the Girls/Ladies.  I hope that you can pop on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I used one of my favourite Images called Cartwheel Jodie which I have coloured using Copics.  I also made a cloud background using Memento Dew Drop Inks.

The card is a 7" Scalloped Square and the patterned paper is from LOTV and Scrap and Craft.  I cut the image using a Spellbinders Decorative Circle Die, added some paper flowers, a satin bow and Pearl Gems.



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.











9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, sooo pretty. Great topper and love the pastel colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges this month and good luck Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, its so full of energy, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pretty card. Thank you for joining us in Dream Valley challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Flowers, fancy edge on the circle, pp and colouring it all look so pretty, love it!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour palette here. The super cute image is coloured beautifully too.

    Thank you for sharing in our 'Girlie' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this challenge and hope to see you again soon! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty card. Thank you so much for choosing to share your beautiful card with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon