Pages

Saturday 1 September 2018

Cute Pair of Love Birds

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge  We are back after our Month long pink challenge and back to our normal fortnightly challenges.  We are kicking off September with the theme of Anniversary/Wedding Day/Engagement.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us



For my DT card I used this cute pair called Love Birds which I have coloured using Copics 

The card is a 7" x 5" and I layered black and red cardstock to the base.  The sentiment I typed before printing the image.  I kept this design very CAS as I really wanted to the focus to stay on the cute image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes 
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes with Animals 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cute ♥ it . Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love it, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make. Love this project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon